Friday, February 10, 2012

Party Rockin'



The product used on Angel's eyes is the Open Eyes Pro: Eyeshadow Quads in GREY HARMONY 

Open Eyes Pro is L’Oreal Paris’ new technological breakthrough for creating the perfect eye look. Created using the wet process technology, colors now adhere better to the skin. They now last longer and have a better shiny effect.
Photo Credit :goayjl.files.wordpress.com

I liked how this turned out on the picture especially the translucent effect on the highlights. The intense colors will transform your eyes dramatically. The quad that I picked out for this shoot is a gradient of grey tones. I also like the fact that this has a step-by-step guide at the back of the product to help you use it. I got this at Watsons Ayala Center Cebu and is available with different set of colors to choose from.

I want to thank my hubby for taking this shot and for volunteering his sister Angel to be my canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment